CFP – P2MNet 2010
Fifth IEEE International Workshop on
Performance and Management of
Wireless and Mobile Networks
held in conjunction with
The 35th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN’10) October 11-14, 2010, Denver, Colorado, USA
Submission deadline: May 5th, 2010
In Recent years, wireless and mobile communication systems have become increasingly popular as an inexpensive and promising means for ubiquitous communications. However, without creating a new set of issues and trade-offs. The performance and resource management of wireless and mobile communication systems are becoming a very crucial phase for future generation of wireless and mobile networks.
This workshop focus upon the design, performance and resource management of wireless and mobile networks.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
– Performance and management of mesh and Bluetooth networks
– Performance and resource management of wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
– Performance and management of wireless multimedia systems. – Resource allocation.
– Power and energy management.
– Wireless network design and management.
– Measurement, analysis, modeling, and generation.
– Traffic measurement (wireless TCP, etc..).
– Billing and wireless web services.
(3G/4G wireless billing systems, GPRS billing, etc..).
– Web-Based wireless management.
– Wireless security management.
– Wireless Network planning.
– Wireless Intelligent Networks.
– Performance and Management of Broadband Wireless Management. – Management and monitoring of wireless and mobile systems.
– User mobility modeling
– Topology construction and maintenance
– Interoperability, and performance of heterogeneous wireless networks of different standards
– PerManet Paper submission related dates:
Full Paper submission deadline: May 5th, 2010.
Notification of acceptance: June 30th, 2010.
Camera-ready paper due: July 28th, 2010.
Author registration by: July 28th, 2010.
Authors are required to submit their papers through LCN 2010 EDAS. The following EDAS web site (http://edas.info/N8626) will take you directly to P2MNet Web-site submission.
The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference. At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference, in order for that paper to appear in the proceedings and to be scheduled for presentation.
All papers will appear in the IEEE LCN Conference proceedings.
For more information contact the Program Co-Chairs
Prof. Lynda Mokdad or Dr. S. Samarah