IEEE-TTTC International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics – AQTR 2010 (THETA 17)
May 28-30, 2010, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Submission deadline: January 25, 2010
The Organizing Committee has the pleasure of inviting you to participate in the IEEE-TTTC International Conference on Automation, Quality and Testing, Robotics – AQTR 2010 (THETA 17), which will be held in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, on May 28-30, 2010. The conference follows the tradition of the 16 automation and testing-related scientific events, organized in Cluj-Napoca since 1981 under the name THETA.
AQTR 2010 is intended to be an international forum for researchers in the field of automation, quality, testing and robotics. It will bring together equipment manufacturers, software developers and end-users to discuss the current trends and future directions of control and testing technologies and their industrial and social applications in the private and the public sectors. Active participation of students and graduate students is strongly encouraged.
AQTR 2010 will be held in Cluj-Napoca, the historic capital of Transylvania. The city, with rich historical and cultural heritage, is an intellectual centre with an active society, renowned universities, museums, theatres and eye-catching architecture.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
– Control systems: Modeling and simulation, control methods, real-time systems, decision support systems, distributed systems, intelligent systems, embedded systems, robotics (autonomous mobile robots, parallel structures, machine vision, applications).
– Testing: ATE, automatic test generation, design for testability, built-in self-test/repair, reliability, software testing, system testing, service testing.
– Quality of experiments
– QoS, Networking and security: Network infrastructure, home networking, convergence of broadcasting, seamless service provisioning, mobility, network sensors.
– Applications: eHealth (personalized monitoring, chronic disease management, biomechanics, bioinformatics), image processing, eLearning, eCitizen, applied informatics, technical applications, manufacturing and engineering, environment and infrastructure protection.
– Student forum: Student presentations in the above topics.
There will be several tutorials given at AQTR 2010:
– on test technology topics, offered by IEEE TTTC Test Technology Educational Program (TTEP) 2010 (http://tab.computer.org/tttc/teg/ttep); – on other conference topics.
For more details, download the Call for Papers flyer from
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers through the submission site. Papers should be written in English, maximum 6 pages, in PDF format.
Selected papers will be included in IEEE Xplore database and covered by ISI Proceedings.
A special student forum (student presentations in above topics) will be organized.
– Paper submission deadline: January 25, 2010.
– Notification of acceptance: April 12, 2010.
– Camera-ready paper submission deadline: April 26, 2010.
For additional information, please check http://www.aqtr.ro.