The International Workshop on Symbolic and Numerical Methods, Modeling and Applications to Circuit Design (SM2ACD) is a flagship workshop in the realms of symbolic circuit analysis methods, modeling and optimization techniques of analog and mixed circuits.
The 11th edition of SM2ACD will take place in Gammath- Tunisia, next 5 and 6 October 2010.
A pre-conference program and tutorial sessions will be offered to SM2ACD 2010 participants on October 4.
* All papers presented at SM2ACD 2010 will be published in the IEEE Xplore® database.
* A special issue consisting of the best presented papers will be published in the Analogue Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing International Journal
SM2ACD Topics include, but are not limited, to the following:
* Recent advances in analog CAD with focus on symbolic and/or numerical analysis and modeling techniques, design tools and methodologies,
* Symbolic and numerical methods for analog, mixed-signal, RF, wireless, multi-domain (MEMS, nanoelectronic, optoelectronic, biological, etc.) circuits and systems analysis and design,
* Novel circuit design methodologies and design automation enabled by behavioral modeling and/or symbolic techniques (including modeling, simulation, and optimization of timing, reliability, and yield for A/MS circuits),
* Linear and nonlinear model reduction and computer-aided macromodeling,
* Optimization techniques applied to analog, RF and mixed circuits,
* High Level Synthesis Techniques,
* Graphs and Circuits& Systems Theory and Applications,
* Symbolic/numerical methods in innovative electrical/electronic engineering education.
SM2ACD 2010 Deadlines:
Deadline of submission of draft papers: May 1, 2010 Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2010 Deadline for submission of camera ready papers: August 15, 2010 Early Registration: August 15, 2010
SM2ACD 2010 Chair