The Premier Telecommunications Event for Industry Professionals and Academics from Companies, Governmental Agencies, and Universities around the World
Themed “MIAMI: Moving Into the Age of Mobile Interactivity,” IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 covers the entire range of communications technologies, offering in-depth information on the latest developments in voice, data, image, and multimedia.
- Technical Symposia focus on technological trends in recent communication research and development from academia to the industrial laboratories throughout the world.
- Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking
- Communication Theory
- Communications Quality of Service, Reliability, and Performance Modeling
- Communications Software, Services, and Mulitmedia Applications
- Computer and Communications Network Security
- Next Generation Networks, Protocols, and Services
- Optical Networks and Systems
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Wireless Communications
- Wireless Networking
- Selected Areas in Communications
- IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 features exciting Tutorials program, which is OPEN to ALL conference attendees FREE of Charge. Many Workshops are featured to address emerging technical and business issues in communications technologies.
- Business Forum includes panel sessions on Design & Development, Enterprise Networking and Access.
- CEO Forum features high-level executives addressing challenges, opportunities, and the future of the industry.
- Exhibition showcases the latest technologies, applications, and services
IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 is the flagship conference of IEEE Communications Society, which is to be held in Miami during 6 – 10 December 2010. We invite you to submit your original technical papers and tutorial and workshop proposals to this event.
The following 11 symposia (with emails of contact points) are featured:
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networking <email@example.com>
Chairs: Hossam Hassanein, Xiaohua Jia, Sirisha Medidi, Cheng Li
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7409
- Communications and Systems Security <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairs: Yingfei Dong, Nidal Nasser, Yanchao Zhang, Kejie Lu
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7413
- Communications QoS, Reliability and Modeling <email@example.com>
Chairs: Hideaki Yoshino, Michael Devetsikiotis, Chonggang Wang
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7407
- Communication Theory <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairs: Michael Rice, Vahid Tarokh, Shuguang Cui
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7395
- Next-Generation Networking <email@example.com>
Chairs: Yan Chen, Zhenhai Duan, Nasir Ghani, Wojciech Kabacinski
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7405
- Communication Software, Services and Multimedia Applications < firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairs: Bin Wei, Joel Rodrigues, Mohammad S. Obaidat, John Buford
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7411
- Optical Networks and Systems <email@example.com>
Chairs: George Rouskas, Filippo Cugini, Ahmed E. Kamal, Jun Zheng
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7403
- Signal Processing for Communications <Hung.H.Nguyen@aero.org>
Chairs: Hung Nguyen, Tomokiko Tanaguchi, Dilip Sarkar, Zhu Liu
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7397
- Wireless Communications <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairs: Jalel Ben-Othman, Jun Cai, Andrea Conti, Jianwei Huang, Sana Sfar, Liuqing Yang
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7399
- Wireless Networking <email@example.com>
Chairs: Song Ci, Lin Cai, Abbas Jamalipour, Linda Jiang Xie
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7401
- Selected Areas in Communications <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chairs: Stefano Bregni, Igor Bisio, Tony Xia, Francisco Canete, Linda Doyle
Paper Submission: http://www.edas.info/chair.php?c=7393
All general questions regarding to IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 symposia can be addressed to Dr. Qian Zhang (email@example.com) directly. All questions regarding to panels can be addressed to Dr. Jin Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The organizers of IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 as well as our attendees expect accepted papers to be presented at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
IEEE GLOBECOM 2010 opens all tutorial sessions to conference attendees FREE of charge. The Tutorial/lecture proposals should be submitted via EDAS, and all questions can be addressed to Khaled El-Maleh (email@example.com), and the workshop proposals should be submitted to Xiaobo Zhou (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
- Workshop Proposal: 15 December 2009
- Tutorial Proposal: 15 December 2009
- Proposal Acceptance: 15 January 2010
- Paper Submission: 15 March 2010
- Paper Acceptance: 1 July 2010
- Camera-ready Paper: 1 August 2010